- 6061 Solid Aluminum black shroud
- Angled to fit the High Tower Bullpup 380 & 9mm Stock
- 1 inch ported compensator built into end (380/9mm = 3" long)
- Yes it covers the threads on threaded barrels
- Two flat faced set screws holds it on, comes with set screws
- You will need be remove the front sight and leave it off for this to fit.
- Adds that finished look and is very tacticool.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks great on the gun and it fit perfectly. Quality is definitely top notch.
As advertised. Very pleased with the fit and finish.
Product has a very nice finish fits the barrel perfectly on the Hightower stock. I am very impressed.
I love this shroud. I had a similar one on by standard frame 995. A when I switched over to the bullpup frame my shroud would not work. I saw this one and decided to give it a try. Man what a world of difference it made. I love it and it makes the firearm look more futuristic. Get one and you would really enjoy it, like me.
Fits like a charm. Looks gorgeous and really finishes the look of the body kit. Not sure functionally if it has actually done anything but who cares! Get one.
I like it very much
Fast delivery. Looks great and was an easy install. Will buy more product from JSARMSCO.
Perfect fit & look to complete this build. Highly recommend to anyone who has or is planning to convert a Hi Point carbine with the HTA MBS Bullpub conversation.
Really adds a finished look to the conversion. Rifle shoots great with it installed as well. Not sure I noticed any real recoil reduction as theres not a great deal of it to begin with but its really a shap cosmetic piece.