DIY means "Do it yourself", aka you need to cut the slot and ream out for the changing handle seat. I did mine with a dremel and a drill and some filing.
- Fits 4095/4595/1095 Classic, TS or ATI
- Flared handle, larger than OEM
- Black aluminum
- New 5/32" hex head socket bolt
- Easy to field strip.
- Still locks back if you ream out the slot for the handle to seat into.
- FYI if you screw up your shroud or want o go back to factory, new black shroud from Hi Point is $25.95 w/free shipping from Hi Point Just call them to order one.